Hello Loyal Jordana Readers:)
So today is my birthday, and I've decided that this year is going to be a great one for me. Not because anything magical is going to happen but because I'm going to make it happen. I'm happy and in love, healthy and dedicated. There is a lot going on in Jordana Land! I'm working on a couple of stories that are great! No Greater Love is another tear jerker and I must say it's really good...I can't wait to get it done. Simply Irresistable is fun, it's funny, and overall I think it's something you all will enjoy :)
Perfect Game and Sweet Dreams are coming. Sweet Dreams is due to be released over at BookStrand Publishing on August 12th and Perfect Game should be in for edits very soon!
I'm going to Australia in February and couldn't be more excited!
So here are some things I am going to dedicate myself to every day this year!
1. Continue working out everyday and getting myself in shape
2. Write EVERYDAY no matter what
3. Take time to be nice to myself EVERYDAY
4. Appreciate the little things.
5. Recognize the talent I have and be confident in it...not just with my writing but everything I do.
6. Don't give up! No matter what I will keep going! I will keep submitting my stories to agents and publishers and I will enjoy each success big or small and learn from my failures and rejections.
7. Appreciate my loved ones. I've made some really good friends this year and each of them are cherished and loved more than they know. Not only that, my old friends aren't too shabby either and the time we've spent together, and the years we've spent growing love aren't forgotten!
8. Be more patient with Chey and myself.
9. Learn to live with not perfect. If I keep striving for perfect I'll never be happy, so instead of striving for perfect, I plan to strive for my best!
10. Spend time doing promotions every week, including keeping up with my myspace and my website on a weekly basis :)
11. To get to next year on August 7th and be happier, healthier and wiser than I am today.
I think overall those are some pretty good goals :)
Until we meet again,
Posted by jordanaryan at 1:19 AM EDT